For tractors with PTO from 18 to 40 hp, with 3-point hitch category 1
For years and years of pleasure!
Built for light duty use, it is sturdy. Its simplified mechanism and ultra-reliable makes this Berco snowblower a product of choice. The housing is reinforced to reduce damage in case of frontal or lateral collision.
Maintenance is reduced to a minimum
The gear box requires no maintenance, only lubrificating the chain periodically will be adequate. Includes a self-adjusting chain tensioner to avoid frequent adjustments.
If you wish, options are available to ease using the snowblower, but it comes standard with
- Hydraulic chute rotation, manual deflector
- Adjustable skid shoes and reversible and replaceable scraper bar
Easy and quick install
The parking stand allows adjustment to the height of the snowblower and the 3-point hitch is installed with 3 clips
Warranty: Residential use 2 years
1. Chute rotation: Choice of: Manual Chute & Deflector, Electric Chute & Deflector or Hydraulic chute and manual deflector. Option: 700666 Electric deflector.
2. Housing: Body: 12 gauge Side panels: 10 gauge by 8" deep.
3. Chain Tensioner: Selft adjusting, no maintenance.
4. Scraper bar: Reversible 3/8" thick by 3" wide.
5. Auger: 16" diameter with stabilizer.
6. Impeller: 4 blades, 22" diameter.
7. Skid shoes: Adjustable and replaceable.
8. Parking stand: Adjustable. For storage purposes, will also assist in the installation.
9. Category 1 hitch: Top link pin is 3/4" diameter. Lift arm pins are 7/8" diameter. Quick hitch compatible.
10. Reduction: 2:66 to 1.
Specifications are subjet to change without prior notice.